Biologics can be made out of sugars, nucleic acids, and proteins that are utilized for human and creature utilization. In the biopharmaceutical industry, the primary importance is given to space conditions and its impact. India is growing and making an impact in the pharmaceutical domain which constitutes 40% of generic drugs being consumed in the US and 25% distributed in the UK.
Biopharmaceutical companies play a major role in creating vaccines which later store in optimal condition, and finally safe delivery to the consumers. Thus, there is an urgent need for industrial generators for temperature control, which is understood by Vardayani Power and we are on it.
Vardayani Power is here to serve and more customers rely on the wide range of products, helpful support, fast shipping, and strategic services. It was founded in 1994 and since then a leading distributor of Industrial chillers, air handlers, and diesel power generators. Our top-notch services are empowered from beginning to end. We cater to all power-related solution needs to keep on your production schedule. We have the product diversity to meet all of your generator requirements and proud to rent and service generators as per your needs.
Why Industrial Generators are important at Biopharmaceutical Industry
Industrial generators at the biopharmaceutical industry are the critical backup power during the interruptions and outrages. Bio-pharmacy can be considered as the R&D division of the biopharmaceutical industry which requires a quality approach to the manufacturing of drugs, eliminate the instances of contamination, mix-ups, and errors. It is the scientific discipline of pharmacy which engages in studying the influence of physicochemical and physical properties of drugs and how they interact with animals and humans. Their main goal is to have an interrupted power supply to reduce the side effects on the subject and to maximize efficiency.
Below are ten factors that influence the use of Industrial generators at biopharmaceutical manufacturing
- Backup power in the biopharmaceutical industry is important if utility power is lost, emergency power must be provided quickly to avoid costly delays in research and development. Vardayani Power understands the pharmaceutical contingencies and hence facilitate rental products and services with a promise to serve the best.
- The biopharmaceutical industry has the same need for Industrial generator as drug warehousing because after the drug has approved through appropriate federal agencies, the manufacturing process begins which cannot be withheld due to lower operating costs and improved quality.
- Production equipment and analytical tools to manufacture biopharmaceuticals are more advanced than any other typical industry that needs to ramp up and rely on constant power.
- Ventilation, lighting, cooling, lab air, temperature, cleanroom systems are the part of biopharmaceutical industry and if a lab experiences a total power loss and does not have back up, all facilities and equipment will shut down. This would incur additional cost to the project due to the need for repeated tests as some of them could be long term and must be restarted from the beginning when interrupted.
- The creation process of a drug can be as long as a year and if there is a power crisis without any backup, then cost to production can elevate quickly with losses to batches in the creation packaging, storing, and delivering of the product.
- Industrial generators at Vardayani Power control airborne particles, dust, and microorganisms, which participate in high air filtration.
- Maintaining the room temperature with positive pressure, meaning that airflow must be from the cleaner area towards the adjoining space to reduce the chance of air contamination and minimize the potential of microbiological or particulate contamination.
- Maintain relative humidity so that it does not affect the efficacy and stability of drugs and is sometimes important to effectively mold the tablets.
- The industrial generator helps in maintaining the space temperature which can affect production directly or indirectly by fostering the growth of microbial contaminants on workers.
- Biopharmaceutical facility typically consists of sterile rooms for activities related to manufacturing and these rooms are clinically independent of the surrounding area which indeed is to maintain quality standards.
Industrial Generators available on rent at Vardayani Power
- With one quick call, we can immediately help you size the correct rental industrial generator for your needs, and schedule prompt delivery.
- Let us visit your site and provide certified and quality assured rental products and services through our technical experts.
- We have a rental industrial generator, maintained regularly, and ready for deployment at a moment’s notice. Minimize downtime and eliminate power crisis just by giving us a call at +91-9825007760 and +91-9824001812
- A diesel generator will be provided to supply emergency power to a facility with an automatic transfer switch, which commands the generator to start in case of power loss
- Industrial generators are closely supervised and meet global standards to improve the finished product and reduce energy consumption.
- Our diesel generator is well-equipped for the pharmaceutical industry and goes through many quality checks under the standards for environment and safety norms stated by the government and officials.
Vardayani Power can set your facility up with emergency power, so give us a call and we will help you from the installation to the service. We operate our business on three main pillars that are technology, efficiency, and reliability. We are situated at Ahmedabad, Gujarat with a team of more than 50+ members and cater our customized service to all the clientele across India.